Skip to main content
- Associate Librarian, Indiana University Kokomo, 07/2018-present
- Assistant Librarian, Indiana University Kokomo, 01/2012-06/2018
- Science Librarian, Georgetown University, 08/2017-12/2011
- Coordinating and teaching information literacy instruction sessions in support of the undergraduate and graduate curriculum;
- Developing information literacy program goals and objectives;
- Creating and implementing programmatic information literacy assessment plan;
- Integrating information literacy concepts into the learning management system (Canvas) to support the online teaching;
- Promoting information literacy to faculty and administrators.
Liaison and Outreach
- Developing connections with faculty, staff, and students from other academic units;
- Collaborations with faculty on research projects and grants;
- Serving as the library liaison for sciences and allied health science;
- Providing teaching and research support for faculty and students.
- Leadership Institute for Academic Librarians 2019, Harvard Graduate School of Education, Cambridge, MA. (competitive selection).
- Information Literacy Immersion Institute 2014 (program track), Association of College and Research Libraries, Burlington, Vermont. (competitive selection).
Reference and Information Service
Collection Development and Management
- Selecting library materials in all formats in sciences and allied health sciences;
- Keeping track of the monographs and journals budgets;
- Reviewing journals, standing orders, and reference resources for possible cancellations;
- Collaborating with other librarians on prioritizing new resources and participating in the weeding decisions.
© 2019 The Trustees of
2300 S Washington St, Kokomo, IN 46904
Ph: (765) 455-9513